Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Clearance Blitz and Weekly Deals


 Clearance Rack Blitz. Products up to 80% off! Don't miss out. Only available while supplies last.
Stampin’ Up! has just announced A SPECTACULAR CLEARANCE RACK BLITZ and it’s going on right now!!!
What does this mean?
It means that they have put a bunch of products into the Clearance Rack at amazing prices – at up to 80% off!!!
BUT HURRY - RUN DON’T WALK to the online store where you will find them as soon as you can because
 these items are literally available ONLY WHILST STOCKS LAST!
 
CLICK ON 24 ONLINE SHOPPING AND THEN ON CLEARANCE RACK BLITZ TO SEE WHAT IS AVAILABLE!!!
Treat yourself – buy items for papercrafting friends, family & teachers for holiday gifts – but HURRY – if there is anything you want snap it up fast to avoid disappointment!



In addition to the Clearance Rack Blitz...THERE ARE NEW WEEKLY DEALS!!!

CLICK ON 24 HOUR ONLINE SHOPPING AND THE WEEKLY DEALS TO PURCHASE ANY OF THESE ITEMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...