Darla Daisies Loyalty Program & Tracking Form

Darla Hutt-Watson

My photo
Weaverville, CA, United States
Hi there! I'm Darla and I live in BEAUTIFUL Northern California! I am a mother of seven terrific kids and have been married to my husband for 32 years. I have been a Stampin' Up Demonstrator since 2010 and love ALL THINGS paper crafting. I also have a scrapbooking retreat business called Scrap Happens Retreats. I love teaching and learning new techniques, sharing ideas, hosting my retreats, being a wife and a mom. Hiking, bicycling, gardening and cooking are a few of my other hobbies. I'm living for Jesus and LOVIN' LIFE!!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day Three...Four...Five....

Today I am headed to Shingletown, California to host my last scrapbooking retreat of 2012!  Check out my website for more information... http://www.scraphappensretreats.com/  I LOVE my retreat business....I have met some AMAZING women!  I am VERY blessed to have a business which incorporates my two favorite things....PAPER CRAFTING AND COOKING!  This is also what brought becoming a demonstrator for Stampin' Up into my life!  I originally started as a hobbyist so that I could get the discount on things to make for my retreats and for prizes and gifts for my ladies.....and then....I feel IN LOVE with making cards and three dimensional goodies!  I have a blast doing what I do!!! NOW onto DAY THREE!
 Day Three: I heat embossed with black embossing powder for a night time effect.  The layers of paper are Whisper White, Old Olive, Early Espress and Real Red with designer paper from the Polka Dot Parade pack.
 Day Four:  Imade the tree using...again Polka Dot Parade designer paper in Old Olive.  I cut the shape with Stockings Accent Diecut...you have just as easily used the tree in the Holiday Framelits Collection....back it with Early Espresso for a showdow effect!  Last you CAN'T go wrong with a Rhinestone and Glimmer paper....
Day Five:  Red and Silver Glimmer paper make number five come alive!  I stamped the image with Pewter embossing powder...ANOTHER FAVORITE!!!  Hope you are having FUN....following along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments....they are always such an encouragement!

3D Thursday - Flowering Zinnia Seed Packet

Hello everyone!  Welcome to another 3D Thursday project!  I am the designer this week and in honor of spring (although snow is a possibility...